Our life in books



This is our eigth year of homeschooling and I finally got around to blogging about our adventures a few years ago.
I love the path that God has us on.
We get to enjoy the lightbulb moments in educating our children and have quite a few of them ourselves.

We are starting Exploration to 1850's this school year, 2012-2013 using My Father's World curriculum.
Rome to the Reformation,
Exploration to the 1850's and NOW.........

Below is the week by week of lessons for this year if you'd like to start at the beginning.
There is also a handy LABELS area that you can peek through to find a specific lesson.

Week by Week - MFW: Creation to the Greeks

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Rosetta Stone......... Up and running again

Spanish

 We found the old discs again to discover that the program I bought years ago still works on the MAC computers when I thought it was outdated and PC compatible only. What a bonus.
I now have SPanish Level 1 and 11 for all the children to do once or twice a week as our foreign language. We have been learning  Latin all year but in addition, I will start the two younger 1st and 3rd graders on Spanish Level 1 and my 5th grader, who has already had two years of this program, will start at Level 11 after a few weeks of review.

www.rosettastone.com

No comments:

Post a Comment