Our life in books



This is our eigth year of homeschooling and I finally got around to blogging about our adventures a few years ago.
I love the path that God has us on.
We get to enjoy the lightbulb moments in educating our children and have quite a few of them ourselves.

We are starting Exploration to 1850's this school year, 2012-2013 using My Father's World curriculum.
Rome to the Reformation,
Exploration to the 1850's and NOW.........

Below is the week by week of lessons for this year if you'd like to start at the beginning.
There is also a handy LABELS area that you can peek through to find a specific lesson.

Week by Week - MFW: Creation to the Greeks

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Packing it all up!



And there you have it....
 A year (or more like 2 years) of books that we have used for MFW Creation the Greeks and Rome to the Reformation. Both were incredibly rich and loved by my students. I am planning on loaning this to a friend in the Fall so I am keeping it handy and altogether.  I usually keep the read-alouds out and add them to our bookshelves.
I really am excited about doing this curriculum again in a few years when my younger ones are ready for it again at a higher level ( 6th,  and 8th)
Until then, 
goodnight friends, Romans, countrymen.


No comments:

Post a Comment